3 in 1 Ribbed Amelia Nursing & Pumping Cami (Lounge, Active, Swim)
Chlorine & Salt Water Protection
Our Best-selling Hands-free Pumping Bra is now for SWIM and ACTIVE! Voted the best pumping and nursing swimwear by JPMA Innovation Awards and Today’s Parent!
- Maternity, nursing and pumping swim cami in a ribbed knit fabric (Top only, does not have swim bottoms)
- Wear as a swim top, for lounge and layering, fitness or style with an outfit!
- Pull down at neckline to breastfeed, NO nursing clips!
- 1/2" wide straps with quick slide, one-handed adjusters on front straps and baby racerback styling.
- Top layer lifts up with a built in pump liner. Overlapped flange slit design for coverage.
- Top layer pulls down while pumping to support flanges.
- Compatible with all styles of pumping flanges, wearable breast pumps, collection cups and milk catchers
- Pull-on form fitted cami, no closures
- Cups are lightly lined, NO padding, Wire-free
How to Select Your Size
|Bust at Fullest
- This style works well for small or large chests but does run tighter than our other styles! Please follow our size guide measurements.
- Size up for a relaxed tank top fit.
- Size down for a tighter sports bra fit.
Product Details & Care
These have quickly become my favorite bras. I absolutely love the Amelia 2.0s and the swim camis. I wear my Ribbed Swim Cami at least once a week, as a regular bra. While home I adjust the straps for nursing access; however if I’m out I use the pumping slots for more discrete nursing. This was great this past summer at the beach with my in-laws. I hope for some new colors soon!
I bought the black ribbed swim cami as I wanted another style other than the lace back. I LOVE it! It feels just as soft and great quality like the Amelia Camis. It's more of a matte color, not a shiny swim type material.
As a mama who only pumps when away from my baby, I didn’t originally even consider the swim Amelia’s. But I’m glad I got this in both colors—I love the racerback, and that it’s solid in the back. The fit is a little more snug (and somehow more comfortable, and Amelia’s are very comfortable), and feels supportive. It holds up for everyday wear, and is a little longer too, so seamlessly fits into my athleisure when I know I won’t be wearing a sweatshirt. Simply the best, and would love them in more colors 💜
I have really enjoyed the Amelia camis (cropped and full length) since discovering them during my third trimester over a year ago. They have been total game changers for me as a mom of 2, exclusively pumping for the last 9 months and working part-time from home. But I have to say, I wished I'd invested in the racerback swim version a while ago! They are so comfy, the inner layer that holds my flanges feels just a bit more substantial/secure to me than the original cropped cami, and they are perfect for some lighter workouts because the material is meant for the pool (feels like it dries/wicks moisture faster than the regular ones). Overall, I would highly recommend these to any expecting or nursing mom (and I have!) and if I wasn't nearing the end of my pumping journey with my little I'd probably be purchasing the coral color, too...though I'll be honest, a good holiday sale might convince me I need it anyway, lol.
So cute and comfortable! I’ve always loved the Amelia 2.0 but now I wish I had tried the rib swim cami sooner! Definitely need to go back and order it in Hot Coral also!